3. Issue: AnimaShooter never detects my camera
Possible cause #1
Computer itself has problems connecting to the camera
- Verify If the computer itself can see the camera. Windows pops up a new device message, once your camera connected. If you see the message, it means that computer itself can see the camera.
- Check if Canon EOS Utility can see your camera.
- Make sure your camera is supported and listed here
- Try using a different usb cable and port and possibly try your camera with another computer.
Possible cause #2
Anti-virus software may block camera detection.
- If you have anti-virus software, make sure to white-list AnimaShooter so that it can access your camera
Possible cause #3
Dropbox may be a client of the camera.
- Make sure Dropbox is not a client of the camera.
- Close any other applications that might connect to your camera.